Greg and I decided to put our faithful and trustworthy 4-wheel drive Mitsubishi campervan on the market for sale after my trip is finished.
4WD Long Wheel Base High roof Mitsubishi Delica 1996 Automatic 2.8 liter Turbo intercooled diesel. 63000 km. Dual airconditioning. Reversing close circuit camera / DVD Player.
Camper fit out as built by Greg:
– Five open ended ply wood coffin type boxes that 14 plastic crates for all your stuff slide into. Two of them accessed from the side sliding door and 3 from the back door.
– On top of these plywood boxes, accessible from the side door, sits a double bed foam mattress, outfitted with duvet, 2 pillows and all the sheets.
– From the back door is a camp kitchen with a fold down food prep and cooking station. It includes plates, cutlery, pots, pans, portable gas stove, 35 liter water storage.
– 20 l spare fuel canister
– electric tyre pump.
– Coleman table plus two chairs
– Five insulated rear window deadlights
– 2kva Honda generator (new, probably had 5 tanks of fuel burned). 1500 AUD (new 2100 AUD)
– 5ton? Turfer winch, snatch strap and shackles (new, never used). 350 AUD (new 500 AUD)
– Double kayak Thule roof rack and straps. 400 AUD (new 567 AUD)
– TomTom GPS OZ map. 200 AUD (new 300 AUD)
Some or none of this can go with the sale or Items sold separatly.
With camp fitout easily removed the rear bench seat and 2 swiveling “Captains chairs” return the van to a 7 seat family wagon/people mover.
This is an absolutely magnificent comfortable go anywhere vehicle