Loc: Bishop Creek/ Egegik
Acc: Hilleberg Keron 4 tent
A rainy morning…not hard to decide I deserve a rest day after paddling seven days in a row. The wind was still low, but Karel forecasted for the afternoon some 30 knots wind and high seas…which came pretty late, but I liked to stay in anyway. Not much to do today, the usual rest day jobs…I wrote a lot of organising mails, did inventory and looked ahead.
For tomorrow, the outlook is marginal, see how I feel to get going, or if I wait for Tuesday and Wednesday with better conditions – my last two paddling days on this leg!